We (along w/ my sis and her son) took our annual trip to Gardner Village to hunt for witches...and were NOT disappointed!
The kids insisted I get a picture of them here...first one. In the parking lot. Right by the van. They posed themselves. No lie!
Uh, oh. Guess she didn't read this sign. I promise I really DO feed my kids!
Elphaba from Wicked. I got an earful after this witch about how Allison should have worn her costume so it would have TWO Elphaba's in it. Oiy!
Kyle 5 weeks strapped into the Moby Wrap...best invention E.V.E.R.!
Thanks, Kira, for the idea!
The Mommies with the Mummy! Heehee...get it!?
I have a newborn, and my sis is prego (just found out it's a GIRL, too!)!
I just LOVE how G.V. sets up the perfect scenes for us to get picts of willing participants!
This is one picture this Mister INSISTED he get. "The Firewitch".
Yup. Obsessed w/ Firemen. Firetrucks. You name it.
This one was for me...the BAKING Witches and their brew! Teheeehee...cackle...cackle!
2 comments:
I love all the pictures and what a fun place! Beautiful, too. ANd of course of love all that newborn snuggling going on! :)
fun time for you all! Love the Mobey Wrap, too. I've yet to make it there for the October thing. definitely must add it to my must do list!
Post a Comment