Thursday, November 10, 2011

Punkin' Carvin'

The master pumpkin gutter and his apprentice.
 That is one THICK rind!
 What is a 5 1/2 week old to do while we're carving pumpkins, but enjoy some relaxing swing time.  This was when he still would take a binky.
 Attempted to carve her own pumpkin this year.  
I warned her the spider wouldn't be so easy, but she insisted.  
Mommy ended up doing most of the carving...again.
 Messy Messy Fun

Pumpkins carved and kids showered and ready for bed.  It was a fun night!
OWL, BATMAN, SPIDER
You could tell though, right!?

2 comments:

Kara said...

I love all your autumn updates. Isn't it so much funner/easier to write a little tidbit by the pic? I loved reading it! (prolly cause i like writing that way, too.) Wish we could have a visit. I'd cuddle your baby.

Julie L said...

That was a thick rind. Amazing how fun they turn out lighted from within. One part of life I miss - even doing it with grandkids just isn't the same as doing it with your own.