LOVE!!!! I love allison's face. HAHA. CONGRATS Jensen Fam!!! Can't wait to meet him.
try to enjoy the non sleep! he's precious! glad he's finally here and you can start to return to normal!Good Luck!
congrats on the new little one...he is a cutie! and, i love the name kyle..it's my brother's name and he is a great kid
Oh, he is so cute, Lisa! I didn't realize he was so tall, too. Basketball or football? Congratulations again!
How fun to have a little baby at home! And he is very cute. Can't wait to hear more about him. I am sure you are loving snuggling a newborn again :) I can't wait for when it's my turn!
Sweet pictures. I love the sibling pictures...they look like they are loving him. Congratulations on a healthy, beautiful boy. That's a fancy hospital headboard, by the way, I like it!
Congratulations Lisa! I had no idea. Beautiful family.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LOVE!!!! I love allison's face. HAHA. CONGRATS Jensen Fam!!! Can't wait to meet him.
try to enjoy the non sleep! he's precious! glad he's finally here and you can start to return to normal!
Good Luck!
congrats on the new little one...he is a cutie! and, i love the name kyle..it's my brother's name and he is a great kid
Oh, he is so cute, Lisa! I didn't realize he was so tall, too. Basketball or football? Congratulations again!
How fun to have a little baby at home! And he is very cute. Can't wait to hear more about him. I am sure you are loving snuggling a newborn again :) I can't wait for when it's my turn!
Sweet pictures. I love the sibling pictures...they look like they are loving him. Congratulations on a healthy, beautiful boy.
That's a fancy hospital headboard, by the way, I like it!
Congratulations Lisa! I had no idea. Beautiful family.
Post a Comment