We had a party at our house for this Mister's birthday July 31st. Lots of family showed up...this is one loved kid!
The Jensens gave him this game and a DVD which he thinks is, "SO CUTE!"
Gramma Dixie & Grampa Steve like to give the kids dollar bills for every year they're turning...Isaac got $4. He was feeling RICH!
They also gave him a pillow pet dolphin. It has yet to get named.
Giving his sister a big thank you hug for her gifts to him.
Mommy (I) made a reversible batman/superman cape for him...it's a bit long and big, but better safe than sorry, right!? I had planned on making a spiderman/incredibles cape, too...but ran out of time. Maybe that'll be Christmas.
Grama Joan & Grampa Max gave him this annoying Lightening McQueen...my Dad does this on purpose...he's admitted to it freely.
After all the fishing trips with Grampa Tom to the Hidden Lake in Eden, UT Isaac was THRILLED to get this Spiderman Fishing pole from them. He hasn't put it down much since. LOVES it!
This bike was from Mommy & Daddy. He had well outgrown his tricycle, so it was over due, but oh how cute this boy looks on his new bike! So grown up!!!
He blew out the candle and we were teasing him about having girlfirends...heehee.
The cake Mommy made. He really really wanted batman. If only I liked store-bought cake I would have purchased one already done this year. I'm afraid this one was over my head...fondant is much trickier than I had anticipated!
The next day riding his new bike outside. Didn't take him long to figure out how to pedal going forward...it's the new featured back-pedaling breaks that's throwing this kid off right now. He'll master it in time, I'm sure of it!!
(we DO have helmets, but I didn't want to mess up his hair as we were on the way out the door and he wanted a quick ride! ;)
1 comment:
He is so dang cute! Still can't believe it's been four years. He is going to be such a wonderful big brother!
(PS - went to silence the playlist until I realized it was Dolly singing our favorite song - Brent and I both just sat back and totally enjoyed. Thank you!)
Post a Comment