![]() |
| Camping Day 1 |
![]() |
| Camping Day 2 |
(refer to photo collages above if clarification is needed!)
1. Headlamps for children are a MUST...and really nice for the adults, too. Especially for hands-free potty breaks in the middle of the night. :(
2. Camping with kids on a hilly area is NOT fun for anyone.
3. Excessive dirt and little grass is NOT fun either.
4. You can food blog while camping using your dutch oven. Oh yeah, baby! We went gourmet! Thanks for the help Doug!
5. Chocolate S'more cake must be worn not just eaten to achieve full flavor potential.
6. Moose come in all shapes and sizes.
7. Donut Falls is a MUCH longer hike when you're pregnant...but I DID IT!!!!
8. Birthday cakes can be cooked in the dutch oven, too...and birthdays celebrated.
9. Introducing watermelon to a 7 month old is SUPER entertaining!!
10. I will NOT camp pregnant ever again!


1 comment:
Hahaha. ANd I also mean, I am so sorry.
Post a Comment