Grandpa Steve and Grandma Dixie bought a pass to the Zoo and have been having fun taking the grandchildren on all kinds of Zoo outings together. This particular time, Grandpa Steve took Steven with him as well as 9 of the grandchildren.
Since Hogle Zoo is under construction, they've brought dinosaurs in.
From what I can tell, the kids LOVE it!
(L to R): Jake, Megan, Crispin, Nathan, Isaac, Allison, Spencer
Though, Shad is going to be eaten by one pretty soon....
A venomous dino spraying...wait. I'm guessing it's just water. No danger here...
Everyone took turns on the wooden horse, too.
We LOVE the elephants at our house. Looks like Jake and Megan did too!
What a silly bunch of apes....
Steven took an awesome shot here. I was so proud when I saw this one. Totally what I would have done!!! Oh no! First a hand, then a BUM!
I think these guys tamed the beast.
Almost there, Meg. Though I bet they'll always be stronger!
This elephant blows both air and water spray at you thru his trunk. I'm guessing Shad was enjoying a belly tickle! Hehee..
Poor tiger...but such cute kiddos.
Triplets!
Watch OUT!!! He's gonna get you Meg!!!
Eden tamed the spider. Who knew she had it in her!
But not Allison...this spider is gonna GET her!!!!
Meg was teasing our Mister...he was having a BLAST!
Then got caught in the spider's web...poor guy.
Thankfully, everyone made it home safe and sound. Dinosaurs did NOT conquer nor did the spider! Whew! That was one fun filled day!
Thanks to Grandpa Steve and Steven for wrangling the kids on their big Zoorasic adventure!
3 comments:
Looks like there are lots of new fun things at the ZOo! Maybe we will have to check it out next month :)
Thinking the same thing as Kira. Fun day for the kids for sure! I just love all the smiles.
My son has been bugging me to take him to the zoo to see the dinos too. He's 13 and the last time they were here, he was probably 3 and doesn't remember them.
Oh, and by the way, you've won the Gimme Clips giveaway on my blog. Pls contact me at AdriansCrazyLife@gmail.com to let me know the best way to get them to you. Congrats!
Post a Comment