Friday, April 22, 2011

Roadtrip with Grandpa

 Allison and Isaac were lucky enough to be able to tag along with Grandpa Steve to Idaho a couple of weekends ago to visit their Aunt Sarah and cousins Kylie and Dominic.  They had all kinds of fun.  A Kids Fair filled with all sorts of games and prizes and a fire engine, hiking, walking, swimming at the pool, seeing the Falls, etc.  They were thoroughly worn out!  




Thanks Grampa Steve for taking the kids all weekend and allowing Steven and I some much needed alone time (and down time)!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Glad you could have a great weekend both you and the kids!

Kira said...

Crap, does Grandpa Steve need some more "adopted" grandchildren?!?!? Awesome for you!

Julie L said...

Wow, the Falls are incredible this time of the year! Looks like Shoshone Falls near Twin Falls - am I right? I grew up there!

Looks like they had an awesome weekend, and how fun for you and Steven, too!

Kara said...

Fun! Definitely the advantage to having younger grandparents :) Well, younger than 75.