Sunday, March 13, 2011

Supermen

Steven's birthday landed on Valentine's Day again this year...oiy!  And as in recent years, we don't celebrate the holiday, but his birthday instead.  I like it MUCH better that way...even though he thinks i'm crazy.  He did surprise me with an Italian Soda from Starbucks, though.  YUM!  It was perfect!  Raspberry Vanilla...and I got to share it with both kids since I've got them hooked.

It was a crazy event-filled day, but ended up good.  I made him his favorite meal for dinner, fajitas, and his cake was nothing fancy at all...German Chocolate.  Not even assembled fancy like I want to. Like I said, it was a crazy day.  The part I thought was the best and cutest...when Mister wanted to wear his Superman jammies because Daddy was wearing his Superman shirt.  SO cute!

5 comments:

Julie L said...

Just looking at those wonderful smiles makes me smile! I think it's just wild that his birthday keeps popping up on Valentine's Day! Way to go on keeping the priorities out there. What better way to celebrate!

Kara said...

Simple. I love it.

Kayley said...

I love their smiles! What a great picture!

Amy said...

So cute that Isaac wanted to match Daddy! Happy Birthday Steve!

Anonymous said...

Way cute! Happy belated birthday to Steve.