For Christmas this year,
The kids received way too many presents, as usual.
Because:
1. I buy throughout the year and tend to forget what I have for each child.
2. They're both at the age where it's necessary to make things "fair" to make for a much happier family.
Both received and umbrella. This was a last minute purchase on Christmas Eve Eve because Santa forgot that it was what Allison had been asking for all year. Naughty Naughty!
Mister and his new UTES football!
This Mister is obsessed w/ Toy Story. He even got the new Toy Story 3 movie.
He also got this for his Thomas table and more trains.
She'd been asking for this movie FOREVER.
We had it on our DVR, but that's, "just NOT the same, MOM!"
A set of Scooby-Doo figurines and cars for the obsessed fans.
Mini Kirsten for this girl, who wants to play with MINE all-the-time. I just don't feel like she's old enough for that expensive big version just yet! We're enjoying reading all the books I got as a youth to go with my Kirsten doll.
Three white shirts. How boring. But it's what he wanted.
So, can I just say how I've wanted one of these scarves for like FOREVER! I was bummed all throughout the 2009 playoffs and win that I didn't have one like a true fan...NOW I DO! Booyah!
Go ReAL SL!
Steven alsogave me a gigantic wall clock that says "Families are Forever" on it and it matches our Living Room perfectly!
And a new cookbook! Always a winning choice for me!
New earbuds for her MP3 player.
UGG-esq boots, new Wii game, books and silly bands.
And Christmas wouldn't be complete without another hoodie added to this guy's collection!
And wouldn'tcha know, I totally spaced getting our family picture around the tree this year! Pretty angry about that lapse in memory! Oh well. Life goes on.
2 comments:
Santa had fun at your place, I can tell! I hear you about the problem with buying gifts through the year, but I think your kids didn't seem to mind at all, did they? I think it's still the best way to deal with it. So I've been buying books this month for next December...
You guys have a great christmas! Santa doesn't really visit our house yet. I am not looking forward to the day when you have to make it all equal between kids. BTW Zac is loving your music and pictures and dancing too!
Post a Comment