Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Artist in the family

December 23, 2010

I'm lucky enough to be able to take my darling daughter to work with me on the days she is off-track (year-round school schedule). One of her favorite things to do while there, is decorate the three white boards with her artwork.  This one I just couldn't resist taking a photo of.  It's depicting some of her favorite people at the office...um, where am I!?  Uncle Terry (a guy I've known since I was little), Grandpa Max, Grandma Joan, and her self portrait.  The message she leaves is equally as cute.  
Translated: "I love Uncle Terry.  Mom and Grandma and Uncle Terry and Grandpa I Love"
Since we saw Tangled, her drawings of herself, me and Grandma Joan, have long yellow curly hair.  She's off track again starting this week, so I'm making it a point to bring my camera with me to work so that I can document more of her beautiful artwork!

3 comments:

Kara said...

cute! cute! I love how Allison likes to check out our blog with you. So cute.

Julie L said...

LUV you gis - how cute is that? Have a fun off track time with her!

Amy said...

I always loved writing on Dad's white boards when we went to his office. It looks like it hasn't stopped being an amusement. She is so talented!