I can't believe that in all the years I've lived in Utah, that I've never gone to the Festival of Trees....yes, this year was the FIRST! Unbelievable! The trees were amazingly decorated and it's incredible to see how many people go to support Primary Children's Hospital.
Isaac and I got our picture with Santa. Oh yeah! Isaac wasn't even scared.
He was more concerned with making sure he got his candy!
See that house we're looking at...the yellow one? That's a gingerbread house!
Theme...the new house the toys adopt in Toy Story 3. Isaac was in LOVE.
This house was BRILLIANTLY crafted...GO UTES!
For some reason, this Mister thought the cowboy tree was pretty special.
BUT this one...I couldn't get him to pry his eyes from for a picture of his face.
He was WAY too engrossed in it's coolness.
Buzz & Woody
We also liked this one, too. Isaac thought the fireman gear and fire engine toys were awesome!
I'm now in search of this ornament for our tree. They were EVERYWHERE on trees...can I find them locally. NOPE. Anyone wanna help me w/ this one?
2 comments:
I am like you and Have never been to the Festival of Tress. But maybe next year will be my first.
Oh! Oh! Oh! I knew it only a matter of time before someone posted about FOT. This makes my heart so sad and JOYFUL at the same time. I LOVE FOT!! Are those gingerbread houses amazing? And I didn't knew themed trees existed before going to FOT. My family started going when I was 7 or 8 and it was held in a different place. Salt palace maybe?
Post a Comment