Sunday, October 24, 2010

Superman

Isaac is obsessed with superheros.  I don't know how.  Must be a boy thing.  
Well, when we found a CTR ring when we were cleaning up my room, and he instantly wanted it on saying it was his Superman ring.  So freakin' cute...and made even cuter by the yelling, "SUPERMAN" then running in circles around the house.  What a cute kid!

6 comments:

Julie L said...

Oh, that he could always feel super powers from following the ring code Choose the Right! That is so cute!

Kayley said...

What a funny kid! I'm excited to see what Glenn will like and pick up as he gets older.

Amy said...

He will be making super choices following that ring! Love you kiddo!

Kara said...

NICE! I've been thinking about getting T one. Looks like he loves it :)

Becky said...

Lisa- I found this cute superhero boy on sugardoodle on one of the scripture reading charts, I'll have to send it to you, I thought it was so cute, I made a girl one too for our reading charts for primary next year.

NICOLE said...

just so you know...
i changed my blog.
the new address is...
www.thejohnsonnonsense.blogspot.com