We recently had a photo shoot with my sister for Allison's first grade picts. This is a collage that we decided to do since Allison was so into dancing with this outfit on. I'm absolutely in LOVE with how it turned out! Even better...we're going to be moving her to her own room in a few months (she's been asking for her own room for a while) and decided on a color scheme of black, white and hot pink. Well, once I saw these picts, I knew instantly they would be so fun to use as a decoration in her "new" room.

Now to see if we can wait a few months before we start the room remodeling...I don't know. This is too cute to wait to put up!!!!
Thanks Amy for such amazing photos!!!!
3 comments:
Those turned out so cute. I love them. Your sis did a great job!
beautiful and fun pictures! Ps. my fave songs on your playlist are Marx and Adams. Love them.
I LOVE THIS!!! You're sister is so amazing.
Post a Comment