Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So Sad, but so Happy!


This past Tuesday was Allison's last skating class.  

When I told her that as we drove there, she started crying and asking when she could skate again.  
I'm just amazed at how much she's enjoying this sport!  

I asked her if she wanted to be in dance class again...nope. 
Or maybe soccer?  Nope.  
Only ice skating.  
Well, all-righty then!

Honestly, I can tell she loves it, too.  
This is the first organized sport I've had her in that I don't have to drag her to.  
I tell her it's time to get ready and...poof!  
She's ready to go and anxious to get there.  
THAT is SO nice!!!

She's also improved a lot since her first lesson on the ice. 
Of course she has a long ways to go, but she seems to be fine with that, too.  

In these photos (sorry they're blurry) she's demonstrating some tricks she learned.  

This girl makes me laugh.  
I'm so glad she's mine....
The next cycle doesn't start until July...it can't come fast enough for this girl!

3 comments:

Julie L said...

Wow, you go, girl! Anything you find that a child loves like this, you've just got to keep it up. I think that's terrific!

Amy said...

I love that she is into Iceskating. Does she like to watch it too?

Adams Family said...

your blog is always so cute!!! that is so much fun that allison has found such a unique fun sport to enjoy!