I'm getting old...and so are my kids. I can't believe it. Waaahhhh!
Allison lost her FIRST tooth today. It was quite dramatic...or should I say SHE was quite dramatic about it. You'll see in the pictures. It was so hard getting a still shot.
We went to Steven's Mom & Step-Dad's house and had Grandma Dixie pull it for us.
I just couldn't bring myself to do it...and Steven wasn't any more interested in doing it either...but Grandma WAS!

Grandma went in with a tissue to
"check" the tooth...

And came out
VICTORIOUS!

This one was
NONE-too-pleased.
Tears poured.
Hugs and kisses were abundant as were the
CHEERS for our BIG GIRL!
The sad-faced, tooth-less drama queen and her brave Grandma.

Okay, they like each other again. That didn't take long.
Definitely proud and excited! She couldn't wait to play a prank on Daddy by telling him she wouldn't let Grandma do it and Daddy would have to instead. Teeheee!
What a great surprise for Daddy and a happy smiling toof-less grin!
Guess we'd better notify the Tooth Fairy, pronto!
5 comments:
Hooray for Allison! What a brave soul! I HATED having my teeth pulled, yuck!
Oh, what an exciting time! One down .... how many to go. Hopefully the rest won't be so hard.
Awh....that teary picture made me tear up. What a smart Grandma! Tricksey. Allison might remember that. I had a few 'elders', including my own mother who had tactics like that. Cuts down on the hype of it all.
Tori actually lost her first tooth on christmas eve (just barely)! oh, and good luck with the tooth fairy thing...it's kinda scary but fun
way to go Alison, and grandma Dixie!
Post a Comment