Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Making the Rounds

Yes, I'm still trying to play catch-up on my blog posting.

I took my kids and my nephews to visit Gma Joan and Gmpa Max (my parents) at the office on the Thursday before Halloween.  All the kids dressed in their costumes and it was just so adorable! 

ALL of the grandkids on my side posing with Grandma Joan.
Allison 5 1/2 as Jasmine, Zac Bennion 4 months as Tigger, Isaac 2yrs as Train Conductor/Engineer, Alex Coulliette 3 yrs. as Thomas the Tank Engine, and Maxwell 1 year as Giraffe.

Isaac and me getting a cute untentional outfit coordination pose together.


My cute Princess dressed up as her favorite Disney Princess right now...Jasmine.


Isaac admiring his engineer-look in the big mirror at the office. I really really LOVED this costume on him!  It turned out better than I could have imagined, too!


My sis with her Tigger.  Is he not the CUTEST T-I-double-Guh-Er, you've ever seen!?


All of the Grandkids with both Grandma Joan and Grandpa Max.


I couldn't resist.  SOOOOO CUTE!!!! 
Plus, I'm having fun doing some trickery with photos.  Notice the soft focus?

3 comments:

Julie L said...

Oh, Lisa, fun pictures of a fun time. Hard to believe an entire month has passed since then, isn't it? Whoops, where did it go????? Don't blink your eyes. You might miss Christmas!

LaurieW said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute!!!

Kara said...

Lisa, you have such a beautiful smile! Did you get the recipe yet??

1/3c butter
6.5 c rice krispies
1/2 tsp vanilla
15 oz marshmallows.

Put them together like the average recipe says....voila!

Happy making!! Are you better yet? Being sick as a mom is the worst.