Sunday, October 25, 2009

Boo at the Zoo

I love going to the Zoo for their Boo at the Zoo event!  It has been so much fun the last two years, too.  Though, this year was WAY better than last because we actually got there EARLY!  Woah!  I know!  We were able to be a part of all the fun with everyone having a lot of candy to give out AND as parents, we got some fun things, too!  Chick-Fil-A kids meal coupons for free, Red Robin free kids meal certificates, Free 2 months membership to the Utah Kids Club, etc.  Pretty sweet deal if you ask me! 

The kids had fun, too!

Allison wanted this picture, for some reason. 
Isaac didn't...obviously.
Allison is Jasmine this year.

Finally getting in that carousel ride Allison wants every time! 

And of course, what's a trip to the Zoo without a train ride for Isaac dressed up as a train conductor.  I forgot his hat at home so you couldn't really tell, but it sure is cute!

Halloween pictures coming soon!

4 comments:

Cory and Monika said...

Wow! Sounds like it was a good year for free stuff. I miss my zoo membership.

Wish upon a Starr said...

How fun!! Do they dress up any of the animals, like the monkeys? How fun would that be?

Julie L said...

What day was that? When we went they were just busy hanging Christmas lights.

Ashley Jensen said...

Awesome pics! I thoroughly enjoyed perusing the whole website. Great job Lisa (teach me how!)