Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bumps & Bruises

These pictures are from a few weeks ago.
Our Mister started doing A LOT of climbing!
He wasn't terribly fantastic at it,
and he's got the proof to show you!
Yes, he did have fun, anyway, but I'm sure everyone was looking at us
thinking we beat our child...even the Pediatrician was teasing
about Isaac's injuries. Thankfully, he followed up his
teasing with a, "don't worry, these are totally
characteristic of his age!"
WHEW!
I told him he WAS NOT funny and I didn't appreciate that kind of joking...
Because, we seriously DON'T beat our children!  Arugh!
I'm happy to report, aside from the tiny scars left on the bridge of his nose
and the mini Hitler mustache, he's back to looking
his normal cute self!

2 comments:

Cory and Monika said...

It looks like that hurt but at least he was having fun.

Kara said...

I seriously don't know how many times T has done something to damage her body, received a battle scar and people ask me about it. Of course anything I say will be clouded in their mind. I know what they're really thinking. I do, Lisa. haha. The worst was a swollen, black eye. Go back through my posts, it's in there and it's horrific.