My sister, the professional photographer, took photos of my kids last week.
I haven't had their pictures taken professionally in almost a year!
I'm usually right on top of that getting pictures of the babies every 6 months when they're little!
So, this time gap is record time for me! HOLY COW!
Be prepared for some serious CUTENESS!!!
I do have another of Allison alone I've picked, so when it's ready, I'll add it to this post.
I'v got the most adorable children, and THEY KNOW it, too!!
If you want to see more of my sister's beautiful photography work, click HERE.
10 comments:
These three pictures of the kids are my favorites: IMG_9693fav, IMG_9638, IMG_9537vintage
My fave of Isaac HAS to be the color photo of him and the football!!!
And Allison is the very last where she's sitting backwards on a chair with the cowgirl hat. SO beautiful!!!
Oh my, your kids are getting so grown up:) I think they are adorable!!
Don't know how you're going to decide. They're ALL wonderful. What photogenic kids you have. Is Allison a professional model yet?
So I would like to note that I don't usually leave so many silly pictures, but since it is for my sister I know she would love to see the funny, sad and silly stuff. I love the ones I put in the favorites folder. The kids are so adorable I could photograph them everyday!
So cute, as always. Jayson just asked if Allison does modeling. Yowsers.
What cute photos of the kids! I love Allison with the sunflower! Isaac looks so grown up!
What a wonderful and fun blog you have!! I have so many comments, I don't know where to start.
Your kids pictures are adorable! You running is such an awesome achievement! My sister also runs, and I know how important that is for her. So, way to go!!! I love that you have a sweet little 5 yr old that also goes by the name of Allison. I could go on and on. What a fun family!!
Your kids really are adorable! i can't believe how big they are..& your sister did a great job!
Oh my goodness. I could just smooch all over Isaac. He is too cute! What beautiful kids!
Post a Comment