Sunday, August 23, 2009

Strate vs. Jensen

On Isaac's birthday, we were lucky enough to have our friends, the Strate's come into town and stay for a bit to chat. They live WAY up north in NORTHERN Canada, almost to Alaska? Correct me if I'm wrong, Kara.
Steven and I were in the same singles ward, where we met. Kara was dating a friend in our ward and we instantly bonded. Jayson is NOT that guy, thankfully! This was our first time actually meeting Jayson and we absolutely LOVED him! You know it's weird meeting someone you know so much about from blogging then you meet in person and everything seems so natural and fun. Well, that's how it was for us! After they left, we just kept saying how much we wished they lived closer all while thinking of all the fun we could have!
Thanks for the Visit Kara, Jason, & Kids!
We LOVE you and miss you already!

(LtoR) Top Row: Jayson, Kara, Lisa Top Row Laps: Brielle, Isaac Floor: Steven holding Teigan and Allison.

This picture was Kara's idea and I'm so glad she did! How fun is this!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Lisa! I love you! I just saw this post and feel so special. We actually read it together while watching a little Iron CHef and kept saying, 'Awh, awh!' To you, not the show, silly. Anyhoo, if you're ever itchin' for a road trip to Alaska you MUST stop at our house and play. And yes, we're east of Alaska. Brr. We wished we lived closer, too. We could have so much fun. sniff.