Steven has such a fun side job! For Pioneer Day, July 24th, he was working the Real Salt Lake game and he was able to get us tickets to see the game, too! The seats were INCREDIBLE! You can probably tell from this picture of Isaac that we were front row on the North West side (Steven films on the southeast side). It was like we were on the field with the guys...well, almost. This Mister LOVED the game and kept pointing out the BALL. Allison made friends rather quickly, as usual, with the group sitting next to us. She had decided that she didn't want to sit with me anymore and joined those guys (I dread her as a teenager).
It was a fun crowd and a great game!
I {HEART} Soccer!
After the game, there were fireworks. Because we were sitting on the north side bleachers, we were the lucky ones to get to go out onto the field and watch from there. And let me tell you, that grass is amazing!!! I want to know their secrets to plush, green grass!
Allison loves to take pictures and have pictures taken of her. So, that's what these are...Allison playing around, so please bear with me.
We're all tired and ready for the fireworks to start, but excited we were THAT much closer to where Steven was filming. He was on the complete opposite side of the field from where we were sitting. Stinky, but oh well. I think if we paid for those seats, they would have run us close to $60/ticket!!! It sure is good to have some perks for all his time away!
We loved the fireworks, as usual. They weren't too long, but they were spectacular!
1 comment:
Those seats are a nice perk! I love how Allie is so into taking pictures! She is my niece for sure!
Post a Comment