Thursday, August 6, 2009

Park City Fish

Steven's Dad reserved his timeshare in Park City, UT this year and so all the families were able to go hang out and have a great time together. The big event and most favorite for I'm sure all of the kids, was playing in the pool. Go figure.

Allison, Steven & Isaac. I sure do have a hard time getting that boy to LOOK at me with the camera. What a stinker! Allison & Steven have absolutely no problems sporting their perfect smile, as you can tell! So cute!
Isaac has started LOVING the water this year. It sure does make for some fun times for us in the water. Steven was helping him float...and showing off his serious "farmer tan". Yikes! All that camera work sure is "cooking" him up...
Cute Mister looking at the camera...Allison holding up her I LOVE YOU Mom sign we use for each other. Such a cute photo!!
Photobucket
What a cute family! This is of a lot of the cousins and aunts & Uncles. Not pictured: ME, Lara, Cameron, Spencer and of course, Grama Pam & Grampa Tom. We were just not interested in the pool that day. I did get in the hot tub though....ahhhh I {HEART} hottubs!

Thank you so much Tom & Pam for this fun time we all had!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Fun family gatherings! If you want one picture of your cute family send me the one of Allie blinking and then the bottom right of the collage picture of Allie. I will make a good picture happen for you!