Friday, July 31, 2009

Two-Year-Old Mister

I can't believe our handome Mister is 2 today!
It seems like only yesterday my baby looked like this...
Born July 31, 2007
8lbs. 1 oz.
19 1/2 in long
Then he started growing...
and growing (3months)...
and growing (6 months)...
9 months and still growing....
and celebrating his first birthday.
and discovering new and exciting things...
and trying to be the BIG boy on big boy toys...
or climbing without any help
'cause when you're a BIG boy you don't NEED help...
18 months
And now has turned into this.
Our BIG TWO-Year old BOY!
Oh how the time has flown!
I sure do miss my baby, but LOVE my big boy, too!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ISAAC!!!

3 comments:

Julie L said...

Two years old already! Feels like yesterday he was born. Happy day!!!

LaurieW said...

Such a HANDSOME birthday man!!! Happy Birthday Isaac♥

Amy said...

Oh so sweet! He was always so precious and now he is precious and super fun! I can't wait to watch him grow more!