Friday, April 10, 2009

Yard Helpers


Allison LOVES to find worms and bugs in all our soil. She collects them and we put them back in their new "homes" where they'll be useful! Funny girl! I don't even want to touch those unless I'm wearing gloves!!! She's such a great helper!


Mister is happiest when he is outside playing...notice his big toothy grin! It's always on when he is outside and getting dirty! Go figure, right!?! He's...all boy!

These kids LOVE the sandbox in our new yard. I found out very quickly that I HATE it! For some reason Isaac feels like he is missing some nutrients only found in dirt and sand and tends to EAT it whenever he is outside. Yuck! THEN when they want to come inside, we have to practically do a complete "shake down" to get all the sand off of them before they're allowed inside....and they still find it fun. Oh boy!

4 comments:

Kira said...

When we went to Hawaii when Keaton was about that age he didn't want anything to do with the water but he was content to sit on the beach and eat the sand. Boys.

Amy said...

Great to have little helpers in the yard! So Doug is thinking about putting a sandbox in our back yard for little Bronco. Should I veto that idea? I thought it would be messy, but is the mess worth the fun?

Miss T said...

cute pics. I am also going to try the Honey Lime chicken enchilads. Thanks for the reciipes.

PheMom said...

Oh, this cracks me up! Cole was out trying to eat the sandbox too! Funny boys! I love that Alison likes worms, too funny!