Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Working OUR Land

We've been so excited to start working on our yard and get it into tip top shape. One for planting pretty flowers, shrubs and trees, and the other for planting my VEGETABLE GARDEN!!!

BEFORE photos taken in March 2009...

We have a LOT of work to do!!

Steven working on the beds bordering the back fence.
He just tore out the tree in the front since it is definitely DEAD.
The back corner bed we might plant a tree in.
The "dog run" we'll be making into a vegetable garden for ME! It's so overgrown with weeds and branches, and junk. Remember these are BEFORE photos.

Back yard against the house...rose bushes. They're now all trimmed and ready to go for the season.

Our fruit trees. On the right you have Professor Plum, and on the left Ms. Apple. Our beautiful and unused for a long time water feature.
I'LL POST SOME DURRING PICTURES SOON, TOO. I just need to get this weather to cooperate and not rain so much so we can actually BE outside working!

1 comment:

Amy said...

fun! I am sure your garden will be awesome! Good luck!