Isaac is 19 months and just now learning to talk. His first word was Ball, said "Ba" with a hint of the "L". Then he discovered Basketball Hoopes while we were at Stake Conference and now points out "BaBal"s. He really is SO boy! It's adorable! Another thing he says is "owe" when something hurts him and "BUM" with a point to his crotch when he has a full diaper! That one he won't let up on until he has a new diaper, too! Hopefully that will continue and lend itself to and easy potty training session. Hey, I can hope, right!?
Allison is now 5 years old! I know, I can hardly believe it either! She is really into BOYS, too. Is this normal for a 5-year old??? At Christmas she KISSED a little boy, the son of a co-worker, and told me about it 2 weeks later! Now, it's all about this little boy (well, he's really an older boy by 1 year) at church who she tells us is her boyfriend and that they're involved! Where does she come up with this stuff!?!?! Seriously! I let her watch the Disney Channel, Boomerang, PbsKids things like that! HOLY COW! She's really giving us a run for our money, if you know what I mean! We're definitely talking with her any chance we can about how we don't date until we're 16 and especially don't kiss until then. Some days I wonder how soon we'll be doing the "birds & the bees" talk with this girl!!!
2 comments:
too funny! I think it is hilarious that Isaac is telling you about his bum. I don't think it will get him potty training any faster though. He loves his mommy time! As for Allie, I think you should probably lock her up until she is 21, just to be safe.
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Don't time fly! Except when your pregnant:) Hey I found my cousin Dusty Hanks blog on your links. How do you know them??? Holly Hanks?? Small world huh. And I havent' even seen his kids before so I was glad to see his blog. Have a great day!!
Post a Comment