Saturday, October 25, 2008

Boo! at the Zoo

For the first time EVER, we took our kids to the Boo! at the Zoo event. We got word of it from some friends who Loved it in years past...and now, so DO we! Isaac wasn't feeling well so we didn't put him in his costume, though he still got a few treats. Allie LOVES LOVES LOVES her Sleeping Beauty costume this year so any chance she has to dress up, she's there! Haaa! Just a few pictures from our fun today:
The cougar WAS there, but I guess he got scared of Steven's RED hoodie!!! Tahha!
So, I guess you can really tell now how much we {HEART} Chic-Fil-A!?! Allie just HAD TO get her picture with Miss Cow!

Allison just had to see the Zebras, why...I still don't know.

1 comment:

Amy said...

She must be my niece because I love the Zebra's too. It is a must see at the zoo. I especially love that the only live animal you got you see its butt! Hahah! Looks like fun! A is adorable!