Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Splash Park Adventures

August 14, 2013

Since moving into our new home, we heard about a splash park that was pretty fun and not too crowded, in Alpine, UT.  
So we took a drive and decided to play!



We brought cousin Anna along for the fun, too.
This boy was not interested one bit in the spraying water...surprise surprise.
He did love watching this dog and tried convincing me to let him play with it.
This boy LOVES dogs!

Then he did some sun bathing.
He finally decided that the park was where he would rather be.
So we went a-swinging.
He LOVED it! 
Let's not forget the slides.
And what they're really designed for.
Cousins
All tuckered out and ready to go home.
What a fun afternoon.


1 comment:

Julie L said...

I think I've heard of it but never have been there. Looks like a great place to take the grandkids if I ever get to be home long enough to take them. That last picture is just so dang cute! What a fun family you have!