Thursday, October 10, 2013

Eden with the Jensens Day 1

July 8, 2013
We took another pilgrimage to Eden, UT with the Jensens.
Last time we were here, I was pregnant with this little guy.
I think we're only allowed to visit Eden when I'm pregnant.
Getting ready to begin our hike to Hidden Lake to go fishing.
Uncle Don & Mister
Allison couldn't wait to do this again.
Kyle had fun playing in the dirt.
Fishing w/ Grampa Tom
Isaac took a turn on the rope swing.
And Crispin...he got some major Air!

Probably because Uncle Steven was helping...get ready Isaac!
Father/Son 
Megan didn't fall in.
Isaac, Steven, Allison, Jake, Uncle Don 
Allison's fish she caught w/ Daddy's help.
Megan caught a fish, too!
Reelin' his fish in...
Isaac and his fish!
Aunt Lara took a "swing" at it, too!
And so did Daddy!!!
Spencer even reeled one in.

Go Spenc!
Best way to end a long day of hiking and fishing...with Swimming!!
Pure joy!

2 comments:

Kara said...

That looks like the perfect place for a kid.

Julie L said...

A day in Paradise! Looks like the weather cooperated perfectly as well! What fun. Thanks for sharing.