We arrived bright and early at the Magic Kingdom.
Gramma Joan and the grandkids.
We thought we would get a couple of the favorite kiddie rides out of the way.
So off we went to Snow White and Dumbo.
Allison & Gramma Joan
Lisa and Kyle
Steven & Isaac
After Dumbo it was It's A Small World.
We really enjoyed this one.
They've added a lot of the classic Disney movie characters into each country.
SOOooo cool!
Kyle was mesmerized.
Next up Merida!!
That's right! We got to meet Merida a few days before her big parade!
After, we ventured into Toon Town.
Where Allison, Isaac, Steven, Gramma, Uncle Doug and Zac all went on the roller coaster...
Wheeeeee
Lisa, Aunt Amy, Kyle and Lizzy all played in the giant tree house/lookout while the rest of the family was riding the roller coaster.
"Hey Mom! Let's get our picture here!"
Kyle and I doing what we do best...work together.
I still can't believe I had never been to Mickey's house.
I had NO IDEA that was where you see the mouse himself!!
But he was there!
He signed the kids' autograph books.
Shared a hug with both big and little kids.
Probably the BEST family picture on the planet.
I've already got the matching Sorcerer Mickey 2013 Christmas photo ornament for our tree.
This is going right inside. Yup. I'm excited!
Three little helpers.
They posed themselves and Steven was fast at the snapshot!
Good man!
When in Toon Town, you MUST play on the giant cartoon vehicles.
MUST.
Allison & Lizzy
All of the kids.
Isaac, Allison & Kyle
On our way to Frontier Land we met Woody!
See that big fat red pen?
He was SOOOooo excited about it that he did a little tap dance and thumbs up for it!
Big fat pens...it's what the characters want.
I told Woody we got it just for him.
He was thrilled!
Then there was Jasmine!
Who...as luck would have it, was about to go inside and take a break.
Aladdin was coming out to relieve her...and we were able to get autographs and photos with both!
How cool is THAT!!!
Indiana Jones proved to be Allison's favorite ride.
I think she ended up riding that one about 6 times.
She was pretty excited to get to go with just Mommy & Daddy since she was tall enough.
Testing her limits and not following directions...just a normal day in the Jensen household.
Jungle Cruise!
Another occasion where Kyle was just plain mesmerized by the ride that he wouldn't look at me for a photo.
At least the back of his head is cute with all those curls!
Pirates of the Caribbean!
Trying to get a good shot w/ everyone and just succeeded to get a crazy face of me.
I don't even know why Isaac turned his shirt around. Maybe he did that in line when he was bored?
There was a really fun pirate/gypsy band playing outside of pirates.
Isaac took it upon himself to dance along while we watched.
Kyle was pretty well miserable at the end of day one. He was still recovering from his eye injury and had developed a nasty eye infection the day before.
He got so tired of me cleaning him off.
He wouldn't nap.
So, after dinner I took him back to the hotel for an early bedtime.
The rest of the family stayed and played!
Teacups
Mr. Toad's Ride
and some super human strength that wasn't found after all.







2 comments:
I love your matching shirts! For some reason I remembered the one time my family had matching shirts for something....an outdoorish family group gathering. I felt to embarrassed and I was maybe 5.... As a mom, I think it's great idea! I love all of your fun pix. Hope you're feeling okay today :)
Sweet sweet memories for all of you! What a fun family trip.
Post a Comment