Today was our walk-thru with the superintendent to go over all the electrical and gas locations and anything else of concern.
Fascinating!!
Most of our windows and doors had been put in.
And retaining walls were installed! They're GORGEOUS!
Kyle just LOVES playing in the dirt sooo much.
See him, yet? He's the spec in the center...
Front and back garage doors installed, too.
Wahoo! Fireplace in place!
Framing was being finished today and they'll start putting up the dry wall this week.
Laundry room fixtures. The gas hose was missing, but our laundry is on our top floor with our bedrooms...doesn't get more exciting than that, right!?
Wahoo!!!! My jacuzzi tub!
I'm beyond excited about this one!
Master bedroom all windowed up and insulated.
Main bathtub upstairs and basement bathroom tub installed.
A furnace!
Cold storage.
Those wooden beams will come down eventually.
The front yard. More retaining walls built. It's coming together more and more every day. We noticed there were bags of stucco mix ready to apply, too! Yippie!!
2 comments:
AHHHHHHHHHH! I AM SO EXCITED! I love these posts!!!!
Oh, wow! They aren't wasting a single second, are they? When did you say it's scheduled for completion? Because it looks to me like they are really moving forward triple time! I love it!
Post a Comment