Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Zoo Lights 2012

December 13, 2012

It had been a couple of years since we'd been to see Zoo Lights and we absolutely loved it!  
There was so much to see!  
Much more than previous years.  
 First stop, Santa's Reindeer!
 Then we found a family of Gorillas.  
Oh how they look fierce! 

The bridge of lights was quite possibly one of our favorite parts!
 We stopped to visit Santa and leave our letters for the big guy. 
Daddy's said, "I want a Helper Monkey to do all my Bidding."
 Allison and Isaac were intently writing.  This was serious business, you know.
Isaac wanted a Nerf Gun...spelled Terf because he confuses his Ns with his Ts for some reason.
Allison's, "My Name is Allison J. Here's what I want for Christmas. I want a Nerf Gun for Christmas and I want a thing for my room and one more thing I want a Security worker."
 Talking with Santa.  
We LOVED this Santa.  
We swear he was the real deal. 
He was THAT good! 

A Jensen Family Christmas!

1 comment:

Julie L said...

Looks like a terrific night for all of you. It wasn't terribly cold yet, was it? The bridge of lights looks really awesome. And who took all these great family photos?