Thursday, January 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

December 24, 2012
It SnOwEd!
Kyle got curious and touched it.
 He was oh so sad, but Daddy made it all better. 
Now he's happy!

 This WAS a big snow for the year...January 2013 and we got slammed!
Still, it was a White Christmas this year!  Finally! 
 Allison and Mommy made Peanut Butter cookies for Santa.
 Then began the opening of the jammies!
 Kyle was pretty darn thrilled w/ his jammies!
 Isaac and Allison loved theirs, too.
Allison actually picked hers. She wanted a giant-sized nightgown.

 Mommy & Daddy with their jammies, too.
Now we're ready for Christmas to begin!

1 comment:

Julie L said...

Looks like a really fun Christmas Eve! It was nice to have the snow right on schedule, but I love the baby's reaction. That stuff is ouch! Kind of cruel.

Tell me about the cookie sheet pad you bake the cookies on. I think I've heard about them but never have seen them in use. Where did you get it and, obviously, you love how it bakes them. Pluses and minuses?