Monday, November 26, 2012

Waterpark..Reunion Style.

August 25, 2012
Better late than never, right!?  
For the VanWinkle-Jensen Reunion this year, we went to Seven Peaks Water Park in Provo, UT.
 Having the PofAllP, we frequented the SLC location since it's only a few minutes from our house...but this was our first time at the Provo location.
Isaac was super excited about the slides and doing them all by himself!
 And we fell in LOVE! It is So much nicer! More slides. More kid slides. More space. More More More!
Allison tried out all the kiddie slides...the fearless girl wanted to do any and all the BIG slides she could!  
 Kyle was pretty content hanging out with whomever would let him splash around in the water.  
 Uncle Cameron and cousin Michael chillin' in the kid's pool.
The triple-boy threat! Michael, Isaac and Jake.  Okay, so Kyle's back-side and the rest of the fam is in the background.  It's the closest to a family photo we got that day.  Oiy! We were all over the place having so much fun it was hard to get pictures...so I'm glad I have these!
 Kyle enjoying some stroller pushing and walking.
 Dinner at Chuck-A-Rama led us to this...we found out that Kyle LOVES chocolate more than the strawberry. Amen, Kyle. Amen.
These kids were exhausted. I think they passed out before we even got on the freeway!
Oh what a fun day it was!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I love 7 peaks. And upchuckarama! I did a double take of the wall behind Steven and was like, whaa??? Isn't that7 peaks? Then I went back and read. Oops. Did you know I used to work there? During the Spencer years. I was super skinny then. Haha.