Friday, November 30, 2012

Kyle turns ONE!

September 17, 2012
It's been a whole year since this guy joined our family!  I can hardly believe it's been a year.  
 He loved opening presents.  I swear, he totally understood the concept of unwrapping and had so much fun with it.
 What's in the bag?
 A book! He LOVES books!
 Hates ribbon around his neck. Hates.
Mommy & Daddy gave him a turtle walker. He had already taken his first steps at this point...we just wanted to give him some help.
 Uncle Don, Gramma Pam, Gramma Joan and Grampa Max came.
 As well as the Jensen cousins and Sisam cousins and Gramma Dixie, Grampa Steve and Great Gramma Ann!

  His first birthday cake. Peanut butter and jelly. PB frosting, Apricot jam, yellow cake and peaches for decoration. I couldn't have picked a better 
Everyone singing to him...he loves music and singing...he was enjoying listening. 
 Testing out his cake with a finger.
 Then a face.

 And then it was all out war with the cake! Mutilation by the handfuls! 

YUM! It was a super tasty cake!

1 comment:

Kara said...

what a rad outdoor party! and purple looks so great on you!