June 8, 2012
One of these years I'm going to get a season pass to This is the Place Heritage Park, but until then, we'll utilize the free days offered. This was one of them.
We LOVE this place!
Top to bottom: Allison, Isaac, Zac (nephew)
My sis came along w/ her new baby girl in tow. Kyle was being VERY protective...and at such a young age.
It was adorable!
Of course school is WAY more fun when you can do it pioneer style.
It took F.O.R.E.V.E.R. to get my kids out of the schoolhouse.
They even got to go on pony rides.
Animal petting.
Watching the little guys eat was mesmerizing for these two boys.
Cooling off on a stream walk. It was a HOT day.
tiny little piggy petting.
pretending to milk the cow.
Engrossed in everything the blacksmith was saying.
HOT train ride...but it was a train and they loved it!
Even this little man loved all the fun!
Zac and Isaac enjoying the view from the train.
2 comments:
Every post you do, it seems, reminds me of a fun place I haven't been to in too long a time. We have some great memories from up there. Definitely need to go back. Your baby is so adorable! Love the way he was protecting his little cousin. And the other two? Well, lets just say it's been too long since I've seen you...they are changing so fast! Great photos of a fun day...made me smile.
How fun! We've never been there. I always say I'm going to go on the free day, but have never made it there.
Post a Comment