Saturday, June 23, 2012

Grampa's Twin & Mauling Ollie

June 3, 2012
I work two days a week and when I go I take Kyle with me.  
I work with my parents. I know. I'm Reeeeeally lucky!
We are constantly getting comments from co-workers that Kyle needs glasses so he can look EXACTLY like grampa.  
It's so funny. Kyle looks more like me. I look like my Dad. 
We couldn't resist these pictures.
You can tell Grampa was enjoying it, too! So cute!
 Kyle LOVES Grampa Max.  Loves to go into his office and just hang out with him. 
If Kyle is fussy, give him to Grampa. It solves the problem instantly!
 Hey, what's so funny, Grampa!?   
 Kyle now owns his own pair of sunglasses...so we can take more pictures of the twins together.
 Ollie is my sister, Amy's dog. He's old. Really old. He's also GREAT with kids.
He also looks a lot like Gramma Joan with their curly hair!
 He didn't mind Kyle exploring and pulling and poking one bit!  
Kyle LOVED it!
Kyle 8 1/2 months.

1 comment:

Julie L said...

What an adorable little guy! And lucky you to get to have time with him at work and spoiling grandparents for him while you're there! Love the "twin" pictures!