It's been a loooong time coming.
We've had a major run of boys in the family (6 boys).
Allison was the first girl on the Coulliette side and until March 22, 2012 (also our brother's and Uncle's birthday) held the title as the only Princess.
Introducing
Elizabeth Clara Bennion
My Sister finally had a girl! Hooray!
She really IS the CUTEST thing!
Two days old and Allison and Isaac couldn't wait to hold and admire her, too!
She has the Bennion red hair. I'm jealous!
This is her Easter picture. Such a cutie patootie! Don'tcha just want to snuggle that and give all kinds of loves and hugs!
Yeah, she makes me want another baby right now.
Even though Kyle still IS a baby at 7 months.
I think I've gone MAD!
Congratulations Bennions. You did a fantastic job yet again! Cute Cute Cute!!!

2 comments:
K…I had a mini heart attack and I thought you were announcing that YOU were HAVING a girl. That would be totally awesome, it just caught me offguard a bit. lol. Congrats to your sis.
I am in love with my little girl and very excited I broke the streak!
Post a Comment