Monday, March 19, 2012

SIX months old. Really!

I know! I can hardly believe it myself.  This adorable Little Man is already 6 months old!
Kyle's favorites
Mommy over anyone else!
Food. He LOVES all kinds of baby food.
Anything you're touching that's NOT a toy.
His own bed.
Being outside.
Reading books.
Being sung to.
Playing games like pat-a-cake or being tossed in the air.
Getting his diaper changed and/or being naked.
Grampa Max's office.
Cuddling with stuffed animals.
His thumb.

Kyle's dislikes
eye drops (he just barely got pink eye for the first time.)
Not being included. Don't leave him alone in a room OR ELSE!
Having a sore mouth from teething.
being on his tummy, though he IS getting a little better.
His carseat.
Waiting to eat.
Staying up too late, this is a boy that loves his schedule!

Photos by the most AMAZING Amy Bennion Photography!

2 comments:

Kara said...

I love all your new updates! So much fun happening in your family!

nicole said...

I can't believe how darling he is!!!! And you have an 8 year old! It's so wonderful! I rememeber when she was born:) I loved how special her birthday was, thanks for sharing