Halloween Day this year was FULL of fun...we're talkin' jam-packed!
We visited the grandparents, and great grandparents. Not all are pictured.
We made FOUR stops in all..all over the valley.
Then we headed over to the mall for some indoor trick-or-treating fun.
Allison wanted a picture with her fellow witches...then I found this cool site that let me paint her green since she started out as Elphaba and slowly nixed the green makeup and then the black wig...all were bugging her to the point of hives. Sad. She said she was fine being a plain witch, though she still loves Elphaba the most!
Optimus Prime Transformer WITH the mask now (was left at home earlier), trunk-or-treating.
This handsome boy stayed home with Mommy to pass out candy to trick-or-treaters.
He DID NOT enjoy all the chaos they brought so it was a rough night.
This was the extent of his "costume" for Halloween this year...am I such a party pooper???
It's surprisingly hard to find an affordable 0-3 month costume for a baby!
Trying to scare us to keep us away from all their "loot"! And boy did they make out with some good stuff! I SOOOO wish I could eat it all for them!

1 comment:
Baby's costume is just perfect. Next year? Not so much. But this year, just perfect. Love your witch and transformer kids. Allison definitely makes a cute Elphaba with and without the green, but I think she makes a cute princess, too.
Post a Comment