There are times in my life I take a step back and look around at what my life is and has become. It's those times I have a hard time believing I'm 32, married, a homeowner, a Mom. Sometimes it feels so weird and foreign for an instant and then I jump back to reality and soak in my warm-hearted feelings. I was actually thinking about that today as I was driving home from work with my two adorable kids in the back seat. I must be the luckiest woman on the planet. Because you know what? Despite all the crazy annoying things they do, they're mine and I love them!! So, when we found out we were expecting a third child, we were ecstatic! Yes. You heard me right! We're PREGNANT! To be able to spread our love even thicker and wider by our expanding family, brings such happiness to our lives. We can't express enough gratitude to our Heavenly Father for the blessings He's given us.
I have a blog I've been using as a journal tracking our journey to baby #3, but it's private. So, if you'd like permission to read this blog, let me know. I'm happy to share, I just don't want it available for everyone to read just yet since it is quite personal.
Before I forget the "important" stuff:
I'm 12 weeks.
Due October 8th.
13 comments:
Ok, ha ha ha! It took me a while to figure out how to comment! Anyway, congratulations!! That is such exciting news! How great to be almost done with the first trimester. I wouldn't mind reading your other blog. It is so much fun to read about, discuss, etc. pregnancy when we're all in that same stage of life.
Congratulations! That is exciting.
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet my niece or nephew! I vote it will be a girl and be born conference weekend! Hugs!
Oh, so exciting! My birthday's the 6th. October is a great month to celebrate a birthday. I am so thrilled for you! I was wondering when I saw the little tracker on the sidebar earlier, but then I forgot to ask. One child is a treasure, two are a delight, but the third child really helps you understand the meaning of family. (I would love to read your private blog if you don't mind me doing so, by the way)
That is so great!!!! Congratulations!! I too would like to read your private blog. Have you had a hard time getting pregnant? I am so happy for you and your family!! My email is: melaniestarr@hotmail.com
yea! congrats...and of course i would love to read your baby journal :)
wynstrople@Hotmail.com
Oh my freakin' heck!!! Congrats Jensen family! I'm glad to hear this exciting news TODAY! Tom is feeling a little overwhelmed and stressed out with work, school and his callings so I'm glad to hear some good news at the moment. I'd like to be posted on the baby journal. I kind of figured out your posting on facebook too. ( : tlpincock@yahoo.com.
Congrats! I would like to follow the blog. :)
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys! I would love to read the baby blog. Oct is a good month for a baby! :o) Love you guys! Karen
Congrats! That is always exciting!
Congratulations! That is so fun! You're kids are adorable, so one more is super fun!
Lisa, this is wonderful! Congratulations!
Congrats Lisa. I guess that is a good reason to postpone your Seattle! Haha!!! That is so exciting. I'm sure the kids are excited too. I guess it doesn't really matter boy or girl since you already have one of each. I wish you a great pregnancy as I write to you on my modified bedrest position in pregnancy. It's amazing how worried you can be about them when they aren't even born yet. I know that won't end when they are born either. It will be fun to follow your pregnancy!
Post a Comment