Friday, May 29, 2009

When it Showers at Dusk

We went to a friend's house in Centerville on Monday evening for a fun Memorial Day BBQ and on the way home decided we should take Legacy Highway for a spin. It was about 8:30 p.m. and the sun was setting. What a beautiful sight out to the west to see the sun set in beautiful hughes of rose and orange. I only wish I got photos of that instead we came home with souvenirs of another kind.
The van was COVERED! Steven helped me get them off but it only worked by scrubbing these nasty little carcasses off by hand!
Glued to the wipers!
The antenna wasn't even able to miss out on all this fun!
It seriously sounded like we were traveling in a rainstorm. We looked around at the sky and discovered there were NO rain clouds in sight. That's when it dawned on us! BUGS! AAck!

Our advice....avoid Legacy Highway at Dusk at all costs!

2 comments:

Susan Fisher said...

That's crazy! That's a lot of bugs!

Al and Jenny said...

Yuck!! That is so gross! I am glad I didn't have that job ;)