Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

For Mother's Day I thought it would be fun to get together with my Mom and Sisters and my Daughter and have a fun afternoon out. We started with lunch together with Grandma GG, then moved on to pampering our feeties. What a fun fun fun day!
The finished product...we're all nicely relaxed, too!
Our Group (LtoR) Mom, Amy, Suzanne (James's Wife), Allison, Me.
What a fun thing for a 5 year-old to do!
This pose came right after saying, "Ahhh, Mom! This is AWESOME!"
Which she continued to tell me periodically throughout the rest of our pedicures!
Oh boy! I'm in trouble!
Mother-Daughter fun!Our cute toes all dolled up! Mine are bottom center & Allison is to my Right. The girl doing Allison's pedicure, cut her flipflops to fit her...which Allie thought was completely AWESOME!
Three Generations here of Pedi-lovers!
Actually, I LOVE pedicures myself, too! We're quite the pair!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That was a fun day! Thanks for organizing it! I really loved getting pampered and chatting with all the girls!

sandi said...

You are soooooo lucky to have a little girl. I would love to do periodic Mother/Daughter days. I think I will have to do that with my grandaughters. That must have been a really fun day.

Glass House said...

WHat a fun day and a great idea!