Thursday, May 7, 2009

Attack of the Potty Seat!

Isaac found this potty seat in the bathroom the other day and thought it was pretty cool having Elmo on it, so he started playing with it...WWWEEELLLL...I had to quickly snatch it up and stick it in the dishwasher to clear my anti-germy head if he was going to enjoy this new "toy". So, after having been disinfected he promptly helped me unload it from the washer to play with it. First thing he does...stick it over his head! Seriously!
Then he starts crying and getting angry about it and how he cannot get it off. Mom swoops in for the rescue and all is well.
Now you say, surely this couldn't be a boy who learns his lessons on the first time. I'd say YOU'RE Right! (Hey, give him some credit, he's only 1 1/2!) I put the seat away in the bathroom, only to find it out again, around his neck and a Mister in a crying fit because it's stuck again! This last time he did it, I just couldn't help but take photos!

Maybe I should just buy him a real HAT so he doesn't have to try to manage with this one! Though, being a superhero is pretty rewarding, too!


He was tired of me taking pictures and not helping so he thought he'd start biting his way out! Silly!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hahah!!!!! Perhaps you need to include hats in the dress up box. So are you starting potty training so he will learn that seat is for his bum not his head? What a kid!