Sunday, December 14, 2008

Her FIRST Talk!

Allie was so excited for church today, more than any other Sunday....why, you ask!?! She gave her first Talk in Primary! Of course, I COMPLETELY forgot until 11 p.m. Saturday night. Typical, Lisa. So, here's what we came up with:

"Because I know that I am a Child of God
& That Jesus Christ
is my Savior,
I will....

Be Good
Be a Good Listener
Be Healthy
Say my prayers
Go to Church
Be nice to my Brother
Be Reverent

If I do these things,
it shows Heavenly Father
and Jesus how much
I love them.
In the name of Jesus Christ
Amen."

Allie filled in all of the "I Will..." items, I found photos to go with what I could. She spoke so clearly and LOUDLY (sunbeam voice at the microphone, remember) and we were sooo proud!!!
BTW, I found a GREAT website for primary talk helps, even though it didn't do much to help us this time. Click HERE for more info.

1 comment:

Amy said...

that is awesome! I am so proud of Allie, she is getting so big! It makes me want to cry!