Monday, December 8, 2008

All I want for Christmas is.....

Christmas Tag I have been tagged~ The rules are to list at least ten material wishes and then tag ten people.Here is my list:
1. My over-the-Range Microwave installed - - PLEASE!!!!
2. Our latest family portrait, gigantic and on my wall!
3. The time and money to refinish and remodel my kitchen..so many ideas
4. Speed Reading lessons (I really want to read a lot of books in 2009)
5. New ear buds for my MP3 so I can listen to more books!!
6. Nice warm U hoodie
7. Jim Shore nativities (especially the awesome one of Mary on the Donkey)
8. New Dishwasher, white to match my new white stove
9. Bedroom furniture set for our master bedroom
10. New COMPUTER!!!!!
I tag whom ever reads this!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ok I will fufill the 2nd on your wish list and get your family picture done in time for Christmas!