Saturday, November 22, 2008

Steven's UTE Bliss!

GO!
FIGHT!
WIN!
Every die-hard UTE fan's dream....
to be on the field
in the middle of all the action
for the BEST game of the YEAR....
The UTAH vs. BYU game!
This year Steven's dreams came true!
He not only got to be ON the FIELD
for the BEST game of the YEAR,
he got PAID to be there
AND
HAVE A BLAST!!!!!!!!!
Of course it helps when your team is the
WINNER WINNER WINNER!!!!
48 to 24
What a great beating! We whooped some BYU Arse today!
Here are some pictures of Steven living
his DREAM.
Thanks Jana for supplying the awesome photos!
I owe you!

During the trophy presentation.

Cheering happily during the trophy presentation.
Could his grin be any BIGGER!?!
And he's supposed to be working....

2 comments:

Glass House said...

What a SWWWWEET Post!!! I wish I could have took better pictures!! But still it's awesome to see people you know on T.V. and how cool to have such good seats!!!

Amy said...

we saw steve several times while watching the game it was cool. I didn't see him at all during the trophy thingy we were too busy throwing up by that point. I did not like the taste of humble pie!
Still there is always next year..Go Cougars!