Thursday, November 13, 2008

Scooby-Dooby Doo!

A really good friend of ours gave Allison a gift. Thinking nothing of it, and not having the space to put too many things in the home we were moving to, we packed up this item and put it in our storage unit for the time being.

Fast forward Three Years....

I have a little girl who is completely OBSESSED with Scooby-Doo!!!!! I refuse to own any DVDs so we end up at the library A LOT checking out new ones ALL-THE-TIME!!! Any time there is an episode on TV, she MUST be watching it! So, in all randomness, even before this Scooby-Doo obsession even started, Peggy and Roxie just KNEW that this blanket would come in handy and be well LOVED! I was unpacking boxes yesterday and found one labeled "Blankets"...and since it had been in storage way too long for my memory to stay active about its contents, I opened it and VOILA!

Squeeling and giggling errupted soon after from my little 4 1/2 year old girl! In the last 24 hours, this Scooby blanket has not left her side!!!

I'm so grateful for friends who are so inspired to give the best gifts a little Scooby-Doo obsessed girl could receive! Thanks, Peg and Roxie!

2 comments:

Susan Fisher said...

She looks really cool with her scooby doo blanket. Chris really loves scooby doo too. I do have the movies if you would like to borrow them sometime.

Amy said...

too bad Allie saw you open the box, you could have saved it for christmas and she would have never known!