Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've been Tagged!

Here it is:

1. Post the Rules to your blog
2. Answer the six 8 items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog.

8 favorite TV Shows:

The Office
Ugly Betty
Project Runway
ANTM
Grey's Anatomy
John and Kate plus 8
Desperate Housewives
The Amazing Race
Samantha Who


8 Things I did yesterday:

Bought a Refridgerator
Kissed my Hunna
Went to Work
Played with the Kiddies
Packed up a few boxes
Played on the internet (I'm so into this blogging thing!)
Went to Costco
Video Recorded Mister Walking almost like a PRO!



8 Things I look forward to:

MOVING into our NeW house!
Decorating our new house
The holidays, especially Christmas!!!
Watching our children grow and learn
Winning the Lottery (Okay, okay, no one said they had to be practical!)
Nap time, A.K.A. Mommy's quiet time...ahhhh....
Playing at Gardner village
Looking Hot and Skinny one day.
Running a 5k next year.


8 Favorite Restaurants:

Cafe Rio
Red Robin
Texas Roadhouse
Chick-Fil-A
Neil's Fish and Seafood (BEST Fish Tacos ANYWHERE!!!)
Pei Wei
The Old Spaghetti Factory
Bankok Thai


8 Things on my wish list:

Win a Million Bucks! (Financial Freedom)
New furniture for my new house.
Travel the World- especially to Europe
Be a Stay-At-Home Mommy
Baby #3...in 2-3 years, please.
Paint my furniture- Armoire, Kitchen table, etc.
Go to Disney World for 2 weeks (minimum), Amy this is on my list, too...let's go together!
Run a 5k


8 People to Tag:

Wendee S.
Monika
Wendy B.
Nicole
Megan
Leslie
Susan
Abby

Another tag I thought was kind of fun is choose your 4th picture folder on your computer and choose the 4th picture in it. It's fun to see what random pictures pop up! Here's mine...



This is rather funny now. Isaac is SO much bigger and Steven is SO much smaller! Haaa! They were posing together so I could take a cute picture of Isaac in an outfit given to us by one of Steven's Co-workers. From January 2008.

No comments: